Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6-7, 360 LBs, And All Heart
[Image: btj59siwpob4.jpeg]

I would not be upset if this guy ended up in purple.  Maybe not at 12, but if we can slide back a few. 

Quote: @"El_Padre" said:
I would not be upset if this guy ended up in purple.  Maybe not at 12, but if we can slide back a few. 
Maybe in the mid to late 20s. Hard to grab a two down player in the first, but he's such a load. Wouldn't be shocked if he's there Day 2.

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
@"El_Padre" said:
Maybe in the mid to late 20s. Hard to grab a two down player in the first, but he's such a load. Wouldn't be shocked if he's there Day 2.
Until he runs a sub 5 forty because why wouldnt a 360 pound guy move that fast. Somewhat kidding

If we go 3-4

• Travis Jones had offers from Boston College, Temple, Rutgers, and Buffalo but chose to stay close to home and play his college football at UConn where he developed into a highly-regarded team leader. Jones arrived on campus at 360 pounds with 30% body fat but has since dropped 30 pounds and reduced his body fat percentage to 13%. While Jones profiles best to a 1-technique/nose tackle role that provides most of his value on running downs, he is a terrific athlete for his size and has found ways to apply consistent pressure on the quarterback despite all of the challenging dynamics to consider within the Huskies defense. Jones is a stout run defender that frequently resets the line of scrimmage and is unselfish in how he takes on blocks, eats space, and keeps the second level clean. He is a strong processor against the run that is rarely out of his fit. As a pass rusher, Jones is an excellent pocket pusher that has active hands and the ability to power through rush angles. There are plenty of reasons to believe that under better circumstances and given his unique physical skill set and body transformation that he will be an even better pro than college player. He should immediately make an NFL run defense better and make the unit more stout.