Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12 Possible HC Candidates
Quote: @"kmillard" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
Todd Downing is my guy.  What they're doing here in TN is working. 
I'm sure for some the fact that he was born in Eden Prairie and went to the University of Minnesota doesn't hurt, either. He also interned with the Vikings and was their offensive quality coach for one year and then the TE coach for another. Not sure about the guy. He's 41 so would go with many of the teams trying to hire a bit younger for that new offensive mentality. He's been on a lot of teams.
I would prefer to go outside the organizational and family ties history but who knows?
I see Kirk and Tannehill as close comparisons. Tannehill is a much better leader but Kirk is much more accurate. Neither is going to scoarch the earth with their play. 

Add on everything that went wrong and right in TN this year and youve got a belivee in me. 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"kmillard" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
Todd Downing is my guy.  What they're doing here in TN is working. 
I'm sure for some the fact that he was born in Eden Prairie and went to the University of Minnesota doesn't hurt, either. He also interned with the Vikings and was their offensive quality coach for one year and then the TE coach for another. Not sure about the guy. He's 41 so would go with many of the teams trying to hire a bit younger for that new offensive mentality. He's been on a lot of teams.
I would prefer to go outside the organizational and family ties history but who knows?
I see Kirk and Tannehill as close comparisons. Tannehill is a much better leader but Kirk is much more accurate. Neither is going to scoarch the earth with their play. 

Add on everything that went wrong and right in TN this year and youve got a belivee in me. 
I would agree if we could get Mike Vrabel.