Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How did you do in your fantasy league?
I think in my league I'm going to lobby for this as the consequence of last place. Hopefully I won't have to find out what this treatment would look like on an Acura MDX. 

https://twitter.com/SI_Fantasy/status/14...46705?s=20

I sucked

I won! No thanks to Dalvin Cook vs GB in the championship week Confused.
But Dalvin and even moreso Ekeler and Tom Brady carried me all year. Bears D going nuts vs NYG brought it home for me in the finals.
Last place in our league has to wear a gigantic XXXXL orange Bengals jersey (some player named Gibson) to a pro sporting event. We got it on ebay one year. The "short" sleeves go past most guys' wrists.

Quote: @"pattersaur" said:
I won! No thanks to Dalvin Cook vs GB in the championship week Confused.
But Dalvin and even moreso Ekeler and Tom Brady carried me all year. Bears D going nuts vs NYG brought it home for me in the finals.
Last place in our league has to wear a gigantic XXXXL orange Bengals jersey (some player named Gibson) to a pro sporting event. We got it on ebay one year. The "short" sleeves go past most guys' wrists.
Nice!!

The Bears defense (who I streamed last week) won my Super Bowl after down weeks from some others.

Same 12-team league since Randy Moss's rookie season. 24 years. In that time, I've taken last once and won the whole thing 7 times. Special thanks to Cooper Kupp, Austin Ekeler and Joe Mixon. Joe Burrow and Tee Higgins' late year explosion helped in the playoffs.