Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You know we're going to win on Sunday, right?
With KC back I fully expect them to win vs Bears...

So what might that do to the current #11 spot? 

[Image: Deja-vu-brain-injury.jpg]

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
With KC back I fully expect them to win vs Bears...

So what might that do to the current #11 spot? 

[Image: Deja-vu-brain-injury.jpg]
6. Carolina Panthers (5-11)  this is where we cant get to so the what ifs start at #7

7. New York Jets (from Seattle 6-10)  at the cardinals,  lets assume a loss so #7 is out
8. New York Giants (from Chicago 6-10)  at the Vikings so lets assume a loss (fuckers) so #8 is out

Not going into tie breakers so optimistically this is where I would say would could move up to

9. Washington Football Team (6-10) at the Giants,  somebody has to win so lets say possibly we could (with a loss) jump the WTFs to get to 9 with some help
10. Atlanta Falcons (7-9) host the Saints, I could be wrong the saints are still in the hunt,  the falcon are not,  but its a divisional game who knows,  ATL wins so we jump them.
11. Denver Broncos (7-9) host the Chiefs,  KC still has positioning to play for so they will be hungrier, we dont jump the donkeys,  puts us at 10.

So at best I think we move up 1 spot with a loss,  what a win do to us?

12. Minnesota Vikings (7-9)
13. Cleveland Browns (7-9)  playing Cincinatti who has their division locked, but they would draw the Pats as things stand, Bengals play hard so Browns lose,  we drop to 13
14. Philadelphia Eagles (from Miami 8-8)  Pats at Fish,  Pats have more motivation, even though the fish seem to have the cure for belicheat,  pats win, we drop to 14
15. New Orleans Saints (8-8) if I stick to my logic above, ATL beats them in a tough divisional matchup,  saints lose we drop to 15
16. Baltimore Ravens (8-8) host the steelers,  not sure but I think both teams could still be alive in the playoff hunt, Ravens win at home so we stay at 15. ( I think we would anyway with head to head tie breakers)

We could feasibly drop to 15 or could only move up 1 spot to 10,  whats 5 spots in the draft worth?  is it worth a win at all costs play our starters to prove Zimmer can win a meaningless game? to me no not really. 
however if they send out the kids,  lets see Mond, Davis, Bynum, Fast Kenny, and anybody else that hasnt been getting much run because they are stuck behind some veterans and we can still come away with a win... that has me happy all day and is worth dropping those 4 spots.  Hell if Zim can put together a game plan and the OC can dial it up and come away with a win using the rookies... that to me would mean more to their resume than using our starters against a bears team that already knows where they will be the next day.

With our OLine and D, I'm not so sure.  I think we could easily lose by 7-10 points.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
We could feasibly drop to 15 or could only move up 1 spot to 10,  whats 5 spots in the draft worth?  is it worth a win at all costs play our starters to prove Zimmer can win a meaningless game? to me no not really. 
however if they send out the kids,  lets see Mond, Davis, Bynum, Fast Kenny, and anybody else that hasnt been getting much run because they are stuck behind some veterans and we can still come away with a win... that has me happy all day and is worth dropping those 4 spots.  Hell if Zim can put together a game plan and the OC can dial it up and come away with a win using the rookies... that to me would mean more to their resume than using our starters against a bears team that already knows where they will be the next day.
Great post, I would love for the young'uns to play and for the the team to come out inspired and kick the Bears asses all over the field.

Quote: @SFVikingFan said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Great post, I would love for the young'uns to play and for the the team to come out inspired and kick the Bears asses all over the field.
Earlier this week Mike Zimmer was asked if he’d like to see more of the young guys get some playing time. His response: “No”. 

Quote: @pattersaur said:
@SFVikingFan said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Earlier this week Mike Zimmer was asked if he’d like to see more of the young guys get some playing time. His response: “No”. 

The only thing he likes young is his girlfriend Smile