Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At this point, just throw Mond in.
I trust Zimmer and Spelly with Mond.

They are saving him for next year where he will take league by storm.

We are out of the playoffs and I don't want to show all our cards (or skeletons)

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1...ok8VfzEFhg&s=19
Based on every single decision this team has made there is absolutely no way I buy that they benched Mond due to some long term plan. 100% nothing they’ve done would indicate they’re interested in making this type of move. 

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1...ok8VfzEFhg&s=19
The Vikings have managed to somehow make a diehard fan of this team for 45+ years...dislike my team.  I need therapy to figure this all out.  How can you love something but then hate it as well??  Yes, I do watch every murder/love show on Discovery and apparently learn nothing Smile

Quote: @"minny65" said:
The Vikings have managed to somehow make a diehard fan of this team for 45+ years...dislike my team.  I need therapy to figure this all out.  How can you love something but then hate it as well??  Yes, I do watch every murder/love show on Discovery and apparently learn nothing Smile
This is how I feel too. I don’t want to be the guy who comes on here and b*tches about the team. I hate that guy.

But I love the Vikings and it’s actively painful to watch them the past 2 years. We do suck! Sometimes I have to get out my opinions. Heres hoping next year is better. 

Was it a drunken mirage or did Mond play 3 snaps???

Then we brought in our 4th string QB who is also our 2nd string QB.  Only the Vikings!

Quote: @"minny65" said:
Was it a drunken mirage or did Mond play 3 snaps???

Then we brought in our 4th string QB who is also our 2nd string QB.  Only the Vikings!
I saw that and wondered what they were doing.  He barely got his feet wet with a three and out.

Maybe they plan to let him start against the Bears but now is the time to get him experience.  Maybe not against a hungry Bears defense that gave Cousins all he could ask for.