Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Guess He Wasn't Vigilant
The #Vikings have placed LB Nick Vigil on Reserve/COVID-19.

[Image: nvm7xwyutzzh.gif]

One of the many disappointments to me has been that Troy Dye hasn't been able to get any meaningful snaps other than STs. A 4th round pick in his 2nd season s/b contributing on defense by now. Maybe Vigil moving to the Covid List will allow us to see what  Dye can do.

Quote: @Knucklehead said:
One of the many disappointments to me has been that Troy Dye hasn't been able to get any meaningful snaps other than STs. A 4th round pick in his 2nd season s/b contributing on defense by now. Maybe Vigil moving to the Covid List will allow us to see what  Dye can do.
Wasn't Dye used a lot a couple weeks ago when. Barr and kendricks were both out?

Quote: @Knucklehead said:
I think that might be because he's running behind Kendricks at MLB, while Blake Lynch, a UDFA playing SLB, has seen a lot more action. Don't know whether the Vikings like Lynch more than Dye or simply because Lynch is behind Barr, who has missed more time than Kendricks.