Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keith Millard 2.0
https://twitter.com/i/status/1469489718924558340

Loved him last year. This year, he's just exploded. Top three at worst.

He's something else. He's like a Joey Bosa type DE. Going to make some NFL team extremely happy. Told the Ohio State OT he was coming to kick his ass and then did.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
He's something else. He's like a Joey Bosa type DE. Going to make some NFL team extremely happy. Told the Ohio State OT he was coming to kick his ass and then did.
I like that kind of swagger. Larry Bird used to do that. 

I think it's a joke he didn't win the Heisman this year. Tired of seeing whichever QB playing for Alabama or Oklahoma winning it. 

Quote: @"supafreak84" said:
I think it's a joke he didn't win the Heisman this year. Tired of seeing whichever QB playing for Alabama or Oklahoma winning it. 
It's a joke Kenneth Walker didn't win the Heisman. Aidan is a stud, but Kenneth Walker carried that team and would have been my vote.

That OT that Hutch ran over was the most experienced offensive linemen in the Big10 and country after starting 33 games over the past three years and played in 45/50 games over last 4 seasons. Preseason Walter Camp 1st All-American. Posted a 91.8 grade in 2020 by PFF, the highest ranking among returning tackles.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
That OT that Hutch ran over was the most experienced offensive linemen in the Big10 and country after starting 33 games over the past three years and played in 45/50 games over last 4 seasons. Preseason Walter Camp 1st All-American. Posted a 91.8 grade in 2020 by PFF, the highest ranking among returning tackles.
would love to see cuts of the rest of the game.  That was impressive, but was it a bit of a fluke?

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
would love to see cuts of the rest of the game.  That was impressive, but was it a bit of a fluke?
 Hutchinson had a signature performance in leading Michigan to victory, totaling seven tackles (five solo stops) and three sacks — on top of the box-score stats, Hutchinson excelled in advanced stats, too. According to Pro Football Focus, Hutchinson had 15 quarterback pressures against Ohio State, a stat unique to the site, which is the most in a single game since PFF started tracking college stats in 2014.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
No. He's been snatching souls all year. When I find some more, I'll post. He converts speed to power like Garrett.