Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grades from the game

I am really surprised Cleveland is not in the top five, seemed like he was always throwing a crucial block.

Not surprised the bottom 3 on D were all corners.

https://twitter.com/SeanBormanNFL/status...8690292743

Outside of one hold, I can't remember one time Udoh was beat all night, thought he played as solid as you could at LT.  Cleveland also dominated.  I though Bradbury by far had the worst game of the OL.  It seems like they just throw out random numbers half the time. 

Wonnum lead the team in pass defenses.  I thought he played a solid game.

If you want to question pff's accuracy, you can start with this from the write up of the game:

Quote:Oli UdohEzra Cleveland, and Mason Cole – Minnesota’s interior linemen – combined to allow eight pressures and three hits on Cousins. Udoh and Cleveland “lost” a combined five pass-rush snaps.
Pretty stupid mistake right there.

Quote: @"VikingOracle" said:
If you want to question pff's accuracy, you can start with this from the write up of the game:

Oli UdohEzra Cleveland, and Mason Cole – Minnesota’s interior linemen – combined to allow eight pressures and three hits on Cousins. Udoh and Cleveland “lost” a combined five pass-rush snaps.
Pretty stupid mistake right there.
enforces the "did you even watch the game" theory.

I’ll give them an “A” for the simple fact that it prevented(delayed) the Packers from clinching the division…!!!  B)