Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Recognizes Game
Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
[Image: v2bu4gc4k3y2.jpeg]
For a moment I thought not bad for both then I saw Week 11 Vs 2021 Season.
Yeah Howie screwed up big time

Jefferson is such a bright light in the midst of the shit show.

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
best part is..... outside looking in.... he appears to be a truly great kid.  thus for no signs of diva (fingers crossed)

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
He certainly is and as a lifelong Viking fan why do I get the Moss/Diggs flashbacks - Purple traumatic stress disease syndrome PTSD

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
best part is..... outside looking in.... he appears to be a truly great kid.  thus for no signs of diva (fingers crossed)
He is really doing great things in the community. Boys and Girls club, area shelters, Northside Achievement Zone, etc. He is a great representative of the team. 

Quote: @"minny65" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
He certainly is and as a lifelong Viking fan why do I get the Moss/Diggs flashbacks - Purple traumatic stress disease syndrome PTSD
IF the next HC is really smart? He'll build an offense around Jefferson and whomever is QB - not Cook.

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"minny65" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
IF the next GM is really smart? He'll build an offense around Jefferson and whomever is QB - not Cook.

Fixed it for you…!!!  Wink 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"minny65" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
IF the next HC is really smart? He'll build an offense around Jefferson and whomever is QB - not Cook.

I don't disagree. The QB is the real kicker. A mobile one would be nice.

Just hope record breaking seasons for JJ aren't a thing of the past once "whomever is QB" replaces the Cap'n.