Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me pick another NFL team to follow....
Quote: @"minny65" said:
I have been enjoying watching the Minnesota Wild.  I actually bought the Hockey package for the first time because I am way out of market in PA.  Still a Pens fan but started on the Wild train 2 seasons ago.  I also think they have the best logo and uni in Hockey - fwiw.  
I love watching the Wild. I grew up with the North Stars but I absolutely love hockey. It is a great time to be a fan. 

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"mgobluevikes" said:
Chargers should be moved back to SD and forced into new ownership. Always loved the unis.
nice thought,  but SD was the problem,  they city didnt want to help with a new stadium and now they have no need for one. 
Kinda like Minneapolis wouldn't help ol' Red. Spanos gave nothing in hopes of moving to LA and the NFL to give them a palace for nothing. 

[Image: View?p=9aeoHsxdsZJmjpeIS6J_Uw2]

I'd go with these guys.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.si.com%2F.image%2Ft...f=1&nofb=1]

Quote: @"mgobluevikes" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"mgobluevikes" said:
Chargers should be moved back to SD and forced into new ownership. Always loved the unis.
nice thought,  but SD was the problem,  they city didnt want to help with a new stadium and now they have no need for one. 
Kinda like Minneapolis wouldn't help ol' Red. Spanos gave nothing in hopes of moving to LA and the NFL to give them a palace for nothing. 
the san diego voters shot down the plan to help pay for their part of the stadium,  minnesota came up with a plan eventrually.  it cost spanos $550 million to move to LA so its not like he was running just for the cash.  sure he will likely make more in LA over the long haul,  but he was trying to make something work in SD but eventually said fuck it when the voters said no.

VG83 you are stuck here with us. Embrace the suck.