Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TERRIBLE Officiating NFL
Two consecutive weeks where Kirk has been facemasked on an INT.

Both INTs stood.

No flag on either.

The game is foo fast for some of these old guys

NBA officiating sucks too.  I think these pro league money people think it adds a WWE type element thats actually enjoyable. Any milleneals here think different or is this just another Gen X codger rant ? 

Quote: @Bullazin said:
NBA officiating sucks too.  I think these pro league money people think it adds a WWE type element thats actually enjoyable. Any milleneals here think different or is this just another Gen X codger rant ? 
I wonder if it isnt all for vegas sometimes.  the shit officiating,  the dumb ass coaching moves... at times it just makes me wonder if it isnt all for the gambling.

Speaking of the NBA, when did the Vikings transfer into that league.  29 point lead yet comes down to a blocked shot to win the game at the buzzer.

Quote: @Bullazin said:
Millennial here. The thing that sucks so much about NBA Refs is every player is an actor now. Every little tap on the head or arm or leg or eyebrow is a foul to said player. Fouls are so much harder to judge these days because players have gotten so smart about drawing them and when they show the replay on the big screen well after the play occurred they all complain. Unless players want 4 hour games solely to review foul calls it'll be what it is currently.

I do like that the NBA changed the Harden, Trae Young, Chris Paul call where the offensive player can longer stop on a dime and cause the defender to run into them and then throw up a half ass shot. Do the refs miss a lot? Absolutely. Do stars get a lot of calls others dont? Sure, but that's no different than the NFL or MLB.

Quote: @greediron said:
Speaking of the NBA, when did the Vikings transfer into that league.  29 point lead yet comes down to a blocked shot to win the game at the buzzer.
You could look at it this way..... 

29 pts at the half was enough to win the game.  The 4th quarte Osborn touchdown was gravy. 
The game was never in doubt.  

Quote: @savannahskol said:
@greediron said:
You could look at it this way..... 

29 pts at the half was enough to win the game.  The 4th quarte Osborn touchdown was gravy. The game was never in doubt.  

sure that's why I was biting my nails on another fourth and goal play to close out a game this year