Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kirk Cousins is a great QB ...
Quote: @AGRforever said:
You think having one of the worst defenses might have something to do with Cousin's needing to pull Houdini out of his ass?  
The reason we were in that position was the brutal pick that he threw that resulted in 7.  Take away that play and instead of Kirk getting lined up under the guard we are milking the clock down and kicking a game winning FG.  That was the difference in winning that game. 

During that play, my brother started yelling that they were doing a trick play and I didn't get what he was talking about and he just assumed they were going to direct snap it to someone else.  Too bad that was not true and they snapped it directly to Mattison, cause that probably would have worked. 

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:

On paper he is having his best statistical season.  On film, he is still the same .500 QB that can't get it done like other elite QBs can.  

The Oline was below average 4 years ago when KC arrived.

Yesterday, same thing. Shitty Oline play.

Same goes with Offensive Coordinator.

Cousins can definitely play better, I agree.  

The problem is no one can tell how much Oline or OC matters because those 2 areas have been shitty and below average the last 4 years.

Quote: @AGRforever said:
You think having one of the worst defenses might have something to do with Cousin's needing to pull Houdini out of his ass? 

We spent BIG on D this year and its yielded us absolute shit.  Had we invested even one contract that we used on D on our OL maybe Cousins wouldn't be running for his life most games.
0 points in the 4th quarter in what's basically a playoff game.

Zip, zilch, nada in the 4th.  Zim doubles down on stupid by not kicking a FG and puts the game on KC to win it.  

At some point you'll accept him for what he is, a .500 QB.  

As for the defense, SF scored 0 in the 4th quarter.  Plenty of opportunities to win but offense needs to score with game on the line.