Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beat by a better team today
with our entire dline out, they worked us pretty good upfront. I expect it wouldve been closer with our starters  in. 

pretty good game plan today and the only coaching issue was going for 2 so early, otherwise i thought the decisions were pretty excellent. 

Once again, we gave up 7 late in first half, probs the turning point in the game this time. Zimmer has had a little of the horseshoe up his ass in those regards. 

Pretty disappointed in Mackenzie Alexander, he has been horrible all year. 
Kirk was ok today. 2 really really bad plays and a couple other misses, but the line kept him fairly clean. 

im not very happy with Cookie either. he has looked a step slow all year and has missed alot of holes. and btw, hold onto the ph&!$@ing ball. 

Now we HAVE to either beat CHI twice, or split and beat the LAMBS. will not be easy. 

Mack Al— yep, terrible.
Kirk— yep, super bad. 
Cook— dude you serious? He was great til he got hurt and Mattison was terrrrrrrible as usual once he came in. 

After a few hours to reflect and calm down and be rational, i’d say fire everyone. 

The interception and the fumble didn't help. The extra run plays near the end zone were ridiculous. Not enough targets to Jefferson. Cook hasn't been 100% for a while now but it looks like he might be out for a bit. More Nwangwu, less Mattison. The missed extra point sucked and that pathetic attempt at a 2 point conversion was sad. The run defense was atrocious but to be expected with the number of injuries. Ah well whatever.

I did not see the same game, I saw a poorly coached, terribly prepared team go through the motions and gift wrap a victory to a team that they should have easily beaten by 2 scores.  Just a shame that we lost to a team whose QB was our best defensive player.  

Quote: @Bullazin said:
with our entire dline out, they worked us pretty good upfront. I expect it wouldve been closer with our starters  in. 

pretty good game plan today and the only coaching issue was going for 2 so early, otherwise i thought the decisions were pretty excellent. 

Once again, we gave up 7 late in first half, probs the turning point in the game this time. Zimmer has had a little of the horseshoe up his ass in those regards. 

Kirk was ok today. 2 really really bad plays and a couple other misses, but the line kept him fairly clean. 

im not very happy with Cookie either. he has looked a step slow all year and has missed alot of holes. and btw, hold onto the ph&!$@ing ball. 

Now we HAVE to either beat CHI twice, or split and beat the LAMBS. will not be easy. 
2 very similar teams. 

that was good ol' fashioned slobber-knocker football today, I enjoyed it.  

We came up short....but still very viable for playoffs.   

I'd extend Zimmer....If I was  Zygi.  

Quote: @savannahskol said:
@Bullazin said:

2 very similar teams. 

that was good ol' fashioned slobber-knocker football today, I enjoyed it.  

We came up short....but still very viable for playoffs.   

I'd extend Zimmer....If I was  Zygi.  
wash your mouth out!!

Cousins lining up under the wrong lineman that lead to a timeout. Wth? I wonder about Darrisaw's injury? The 49ers running 6 minutes off the clock in the 4th quarter. That dick move by Norman on Thielen. Seriously what a complete and utter tool. Guess the lack of depth on defense is showing. 

The Outside Zone Cutback was there all fucking game for the 49ers. Our defense consistently over-pursued, vacating their gap responsibilities, and leaving huge cutback lanes for their backs to exploit over and over again. This is the same exact scheme that gashed our D the last time we played them. I know we have our backups in there, but come on. It's as if this is the first time they have ever seen this game plan by the 49ers when everyone knows this is what they do. As I've said before, if our Head Coach that designed the defense and calls the plays can't scheme and coach his players to be better prepared for their running attack, then why do we keep him around?  

Shanahan gave the Vikings credit for being a good team, but it really is meaningless unless the wins come with it. Who gives a shit about being the best 5-6 team in the NFL?