Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF grades

Green Bay brought the heat many times on Sunday. 

Cleveland not having a high score pretty much discredits their system.  He was mauling their DL all day.  81.6 must be a perfect score, cause not sure how you can play any better than that!

Clearly, Mason Cole, Garret Bradbury, are not the answer at Center for this team. Clark was bending Cole in half. One thing I will say about Cole is that he seems to do a better job of executing double teams with Cleveland and Udoh when targeting the beefier DT's that give our interior line fits. I'm really disappointed that Wyatt Davis has been such a non-factor as he could be a potential replacement at Center with some proper grooming. 

Quote: @TBro said:
Clearly, Mason Cole, Garret Bradbury, are not the answer at Center for this team. Clark was bending Cole in half. One thing I will say about Cole is that he seems to do a better job of executing double teams with Cleveland and Udoh when targeting the beefier DT's that give our interior line fits. I'm really disappointed that Wyatt Davis has been such a non-factor as he could be a potential replacement at Center with some proper grooming. 
Cole doesn't seem to be doing great on calling protections either.

The big news is Udoh. Hopefully he’s turned a corner.