Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hope This Doesn't Hurt Our Chances Today...
My wife just accidently dropped and broke one of my Viking mugs just now.  Good thing it's my backup, but hopefully it's not a bad omen.  What can be done to reverse this curse, maybe set the mug on fire and send it down the river for a true Viking funeral?

[Image: 812Cz+lolSL._AC_UX385_.jpg]

Walk in a circle backwards around a pile of the pieces. Throw salt over your shoulder,  don't step on any cracks on the sidewalk, see a penny pick it up, don't walk under a ladder. Anyway good luck.

How much luck has it brought you in the past? Sounds like a turnaround and a new beginning!
Besides the curse was because I was looking at a fancy ceramic shot glass at the Vikings locker room at mall of America, dropped it and it shattered on the floor. Years of bad Vikings mojo have haunted me since!
Or maybe your wife is trying to send you a message.  Wink

Quote: @HappyViking said:
My wife just accidently dropped and broke one of my Viking mugs just now.  Good thing it's my backup, but hopefully it's not a bad omen.  What can be done to reverse this curse, maybe set the mug on fire and send it down the river for a true Viking funeral?

[Image: 812Cz+lolSL._AC_UX385_.jpg]
happy, new tradition! you now have to have yiur wife break a Viking mug before every game. just the waY it has to be. !!!! 

Your wife purged the team. You better stock up on Vikings mugs. They are cheap at Goodwill.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
Your wife purged the team. You better stock up on Vikings mugs. They are cheap at Goodwill.
Good Christmas gift too - Skol!