Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the Twins Fans
Berrios agreed to a 7 year $131MM extension with the Blue Jays today. Seeing those numbers has me frustrated as I would pay that all day long for a guy like him. Not an Ace, but certainly a very good #2 in the rotation. Sure hope they're able to reach an agreement with Buxton

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
Berrios agreed to a 7 year $131MM extension with the Blue Jays today. Seeing those numbers has me frustrated as I would pay that all day long for a guy like him. Not an Ace, but certainly a very good #2 in the rotation. Sure hope they're able to reach an agreement with Buxton
The Twins need to be moved... as long as the pohlads are in charge they will be the perennial try hard team that once in a while puts together a nice season,  but will never be a year in year out contender.  I wont spend another dime on the Twins as long as that family still is calling the shots.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
The Twins need to be moved... as long as the pohlads are in charge they will be the perennial try hard team that once in a while puts together a nice season,  but will never be a year in year out contender.  I wont spend another dime on the Twins as long as that family still is calling the shots.
They frustrate me as this season was not what I expected at all. Pay Donaldson a ton, but can't seem to bite the bullet on Berrios or Buxton. Makes no sense to me but there is still time on Buxton

Such Bullshite!  Jays lock him up for #2 money. Looks like Berrios was right about the Twins being all about money (as if we didnt already know). That is a very affordable contract for a young stable front rotation starter. 

MN sports is in purgatory right now

Quote: @Bullazin said:
Such Bullshite!  Jays lock him up for #2 money. Looks like Berrios was right about the Twins being all about money (as if we didnt already know). That is a very affordable contract for a young stable front rotation starter. 

MN sports is in purgatory right now
[Image: keep-calm-and-lets-go-wild-2.jpg]

twins will spend big money on a shortstop in FA but never pitching.