Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordan Love isn't the answer in Green Bay
From CBSSports.com:
  • Aaron Rodgers had a really rough week, but Jordan Love's looked even rougher Sunday afternoon. And that was against the worst defense in the NFL. Not good. Not good. Kid is really raw, clearly, and seemed overwhelmed at times with basic game management stuff and his accuracy was brutal.
QBs are SUCH a risk regardless as far as drafting, but raw guys seldom ever pan out. That's why I think its not going to work with Mond, either. I'm not anointing Mac Jones yet, I just feel he might plateau and we're seeing his ceiling now (or close to it), but rawer guys just have such a massive hill to climb in the NFL. 

Well he outplayed Mahomes yesterday so we'll see. His first start, on the road, I think he deserves more rope than 1 game. Rodgers looked like shit the first two years he had to play in pre season.

No no no no no. Love is always the answer. 

We need Kaaron to go to the AFC and get Love 2x a year. 

And I Love it!

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
No no no no no. Love is always the answer. 

We need Kaaron to go to the AFC and get Love 2x a year. 
boom

He is the second coming of Brett Hundley.  Major bust.

Complete rush to judgement.  I think as Vikings fans who are clearly in "misery" mode we should support the notion that it takes at least 3 years (maybe even longer) of playing time to really know Smile

Love looked good to me last night I think it was the WR's not being able to get to where the ball was thrown.  Their are always two sides to every throw/story.

(yes, I am joking, he looks awful and Devonte looked stunned/bewildered with some of those throws)

Love aint no Rogers...I remember Karen in her first year - I watched her duel Favre and the Vikings in 09 @ MEtrodome which was her first year starting.

I knew then and there she was going to be a great one and would be a pita for years to come.

Pack lucked out big time having Rogers drop in their laps - it's equal to or greater than the Vikings getting Moss with the 21st pick. 

Love may still develop into more than yesterday, but I'd bet a lot of $$ the ceiling aint HOF ala Rogers. 

still

dont

care