Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bradbury on Covid list
Bradbury has been such a disappointment. 

They were saying Kaaron was going to be out till at a minimum of the 12th??

Does this mean Turdbury misses at least two games?

Curious to see if Cole does any better than Bradbury. Bradbury likely won't get his 5th year option either way, but Cole could replace him the rest of the way if he eliminates some of the mistakes that have been so common with Bradbury. 

Cole is a couple inches taller and 5 to 10# lighter than Bradbury,  i will be interested to see if he gets stood up or pushed back as much as GB was.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
Cole is a couple inches taller and 5 to 10# lighter than Bradbury,  i will be interested to see if he gets stood up or pushed back as much as GB was.
GB loses more due to mistakes than strength. He'll never "win" with strength, but he's plenty big enough (and strong enough) to hold up better than he has. 

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:

It couldn't turn out a ton worse could it? lol

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
They were saying Kaaron was going to be out till at a minimum of the 12th??

Does this mean Turdbury misses at least two games?
Aaron wasn't vaccinated.  Bradbury is vaccinated.  They follow different procedures based on their vaccination status.

Bradbury is out until he can show two negative tests 24 hours apart.  He'll probably be back after missing one game, unless he has bad Covid that takes a long time to clear his system.

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
https://twitter.com/Vikings/status/14566...EcHTElyrhA&s=19
Sorry, but that is the most dozier like response to this whole mess.  Any imagined usefulness and he is a no show.