Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OMG ZIMMER YOU MORON!!!
Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"HappyViking" said:
Zimmer is very much Childress like.  That's not a compliment either.
Chilly was an asz clown who lost the locker-room.

The game has just passed Zimmer by. I dont think he's lost the locker room (at least yet). Those guys do play hard for him a lot of the time. 

Personally, I like (and respect) Mike. He had a couple nice years after Frazier was booted. But its time to move on for sure. 

I mean in the sense that he talks a good game, but really has no clue on how to be a HC.  Zim wont be remembered as a very good Viking HC after he’s fired much like Childress.

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"Mike Olson" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
I doubt they move on before the end of the year but we’re done. This team needs to be retooled with a new headcoach. 
I dont think so either, unless the wheels just fall off completely.

Who would be an interim HC from that staff though? 

Maybe Dre. 

You mean the car isn’t up on blocks right now? The lugnuts are all pretty loose bro.

I dont think a HC change is imminent, the way the Wilfs do biz or would it drastically change the trajectory of this team. 

why should they? they are making tons of money in MN. Their personal business (non NFL) is growing, we fans are still interested and buying the BS that they are doing all they can to bring a championship to MN.

Quote: @"mblack" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"Mike Olson" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
I doubt they move on before the end of the year but we’re done. This team needs to be retooled with a new headcoach. 
I dont think so either, unless the wheels just fall off completely.

Who would be an interim HC from that staff though? 

Maybe Dre. 

You mean the car isn’t up on blocks right now? The lugnuts are all pretty loose bro.

I dont think a HC change is imminent, the way the Wilfs do biz or would it drastically change the trajectory of this team. 

why should they? they are making tons of money in MN. Their personal business (non NFL) is growing, we fans are still interested and buying the BS that they are doing all they can to bring a championship to MN.

pretty much what i said yesterday…

It’s time for the “just good enough” Vikings to say “enough”

Quote: @"RS Express" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"Vanguard83" said:
@"Mike Olson" said:
I know high school coaches that could do a better job than this clown crew
Thanks !
Come on now, I know you want to save the day.
Vanguard is quick changing in his closet like...
[Image: OIP.JkCwWPNK-60HP0VgKB9_jgHaH_?pid=ImgDet&rs=1]
I dont want to inherit this team

I have been enjoying MNUFC. 

THAT Is how bored I am with this team!

Quote: @"Mike Olson" said:
I have been enjoying MNUFC. 

THAT Is how bored I am with this team!
Bored is the right word.  I put the game on mute last night at halftime while sitting in my barko lounger drinking a few.  I got a trash-talking text from my Brother-in-law Cowboy fan at the end of the game and looked up at my TV and realized I hadn't even watched the second half because I got distracted on my cell phone.  Did anyone expect a different result?  

I said before the season that for the first time in my 45+ years of being a Viking fan I didn't like my HC or my starting QB.  This team is like watching groundhog day every Sunday.  We have 10 more Groundhog days to go.

My favorite highlight of last night was when they would show Cooper Rush's family in the crowd.  They should do a reality TV show now that they got all that air time.