Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JJ Watt injury

I like that Zona team, I'd root for them over GB all day and everyday to go to SB. 

Losing Watt is big. 

theres one guy that needs to look long and hard at making a business decision pretty soon.  he is getting torn up more and more,  at what point does he decide he's made enough money and start thinking about quality of life after football?  11 years in the league and only 2 complete seasons in the last 6 years,  the other 4 he played no more than half the games.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
theres one guy that needs to look long and hard at making a business decision pretty soon.  he is getting torn up more and more,  at what point does he decide he's made enough money and start thinking about quality of life after football?  11 years in the league and only 2 complete seasons in the last 6 years,  the other 4 he played no more than half the games.
yep, he plays a violent game in a violent way.  His body takes a beating.  Too bad he wasn't around for this game.

Dislocated shoulder, torn labrum, torn rotator cuff, & torn biceps… what’s holding it together besides skin? I agree w/ Jimmy time to walk away for JJ…

Quote: @Kentis said:
Dislocated shoulder, torn labrum, torn rotator cuff, & torn biceps… what’s holding it together besides skin? I agree w/ Jimmy time to walk away for JJ…
Everyone is lauding him for playing through that for the rest of the game.  Wonder what the initial injury was?

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
I like that Zona team, I'd root for them over GB all day and everyday to go to SB. 

Losing Watt is big. 
Same....if either team is even there at the end. Just as likely Super Bowl goes through the two teams playing Sunday night. Rams and Bucs might want a word as well.