Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keenum to start for the Browns

My man!!

He'll need his horseshoe.

Pretty obvious neither Case nor Teddy are the QB that Kirk is. Not even close, really. Paton was getting a lot of kudos when they were 3-0, not so much now:

Fourth straight Broncos loss carries similar theme: Not good enough on offense or defenseFacing back-up Cleveland quarterback Case Keenum and third-team running back D’Ernest Johnson, the Broncos folded in the Lake Erie wind, never leading in a 17-14 loss to the Browns here Thursday night before a national television audience.

I tried to watch
I tried to like, I couldn't
I dont miss either of those QB's
Wish we could have had a fairy tale QB story here with Teddy
Wish em both well. They are wealthy, wealthy men. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
I tried to watch

I hang up a jersey in the man cave for special seasons.  Moss, Favre and of all people Keenum.  Its fun to remember seasons that way.  I've been looking for a Viking Jeff George jersey but haven't found one yet. 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
I tried to watch

I hang up a jersey in the man cave for special seasons.  Moss, Favre and of all people Keenum.  Its fun to remember seasons that way.  I've been looking for a Viking Jeff George jersey but haven't found one yet. 
This made me chuckle, not because I was making fun, but because it's wild how special Keenum was in 2017. He was great, just too bad he isn't an NFL starter because that year was great. PS, I recently started hanging jerseys too. I have Moss, Buxton, and Jefferson (All autographed). Thinking about adding Anthony Edwards to that group as he's hilarious and fun to watch.

I got Keenum's autograph for my mom at training camp. She loved it. She came to the United States through Texas so any players from Texas resonate for her. He is such a nice guy. Good for him for getting paid. It sucks about Teddy, it really does but he is still playing so there is that. Hope he gets healthy. I wish them both well.

Keenum made some plays last night that brought back some good memories. One where he somehow escaped a surefire sack, and another sweet 4th down conversion run where he broke 2 tackles and got the ball to the 1. Really nice stuff… but their passing game was terrible all night. 

I still am a big Teddy fan too. He looked really bad but I attribute that mostly to him being banged up. Was a fun game to watch. D’Ernest Johnson looked like the ghost of Jim Brown. 

I have a framed and autographed CC jersey down in the man-cave. I think I found it in a local frame store that does work for the Wilfs and Vikings. Got it at a good price and I loved Carter in his prime. A diva but also a man among boys on the playing field. 

I also have a signd Favre and a signed AP jersey. They're still wrapped in plastic hanging in the closet. If we could have won a SB with Favre? I would have that bad-boy up by now in a frame. I think I'll end-up putting it on Ebay and see what I can get. 

AP autographed jersey is a keeper. We can argue till the cows come home what he's like as a person, but no denying he's a future Hof'er as a footballer. 

I still luv what Zim said about Keenum:

[Image: main-qimg-4156873ff38020b18c36aed45cfb9f2f]