Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dantzler tests positive for COVID
Quote: @"Waterboy" said:
Does every fucking thread on covid and this team have to turn into a shit bag? 
How about the vaccine that doesn't prevent covid, didn't prevent this case, and no one was surprised since its been known for several months now that this was possible and leave it at that?  Also I had heard a week ago that Hand had been put on the covid reserve list ,  but the world didn't end,  the team still played and the season goes on.

I can't believe that some are still so easily wound over this shit,  and have to blow up every thread they can with the same crap...from both sides of the pointless, winless argument. 

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
Whoops, maybe this one tells the story about how safe this vaccine is ultimately going to end up being.  Of course, what do large scale counts in countries that have preceded us with vaccinations really matter?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10...ovid-lies/
Does every fucking thread on covid and this team have to turn into a shit bag? 
How about the vaccine that doesn't prevent covid, didn't prevent this case, and no one was surprised since its been known for several months now that this was possible and leave it at that?  Also I had heard a week ago that Hand had been put on the covid reserve list ,  but the world didn't end,  the team still played and the season goes on.

I can't believe that some are still so easily would over this shit,  and have to blow up every thread they can with the same crap...from both sides of the pointless, winless argument. 
I think the argument will ultimately be proven out.  For those without blinders, it’s already pretty apparent.  But, I’ll let it go.  

Hand is back on the Covid list.

I hope Waterboy survives the pandemic and that his decision does not harm others that he loves.  I also hope that he hopes that I survive the pandemic though I made a different decision.  I will leave it at that.

I am going to just move this now.

Quote: @"Waterboy" said:
@"JR44" said:
And so it begins.  So far all of our issues have been on the field, it is just a matter of time that with the low vaccination rate on this team that Covid becomes an issue.  With so many players being unvaccinated, wonder where contact tracing is going to come into play here.
Fake news.  He’s fully vaccinated.  It can’t be possible.
So antedotal but of the 8 schedualed to be at the farm 5 had covid and 5/5 said they were vaccinated. So its absolutely happening.