Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everson Griffen post game

I think he said "Kurt" again. :p

It looks like the offseason kerfluffle got addressed and is done.  If KC keeps playing this well week by week, EG seems like he'll be as rabidly in Kirk's corner as he was against him, earlier.

Quote: @"Zanary" said:
It looks like the offseason kerfluffle got addressed and is done.  If KC keeps playing this well week by week, EG seems like he'll be as rabidly in Kirk's corner as he was against him, earlier.
That might go for a lot of people. If your work shows improvement, people have to notice and give credit where credits due.  If he can sustain that would be awesome. I am glad Griffen addressed it and I thought the play on words was funny.

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
@"Zanary" said:
That might go for a lot of people. If your work shows improvement, people have to notice and give credit where credits due.  If he can sustain that would be awesome. I am glad Griffen addressed it and I thought the play on words was funny.
The thing that I kinda suspected was that Zimmer's general disdain for Kirk (and every one of his QBs not named Teddy) was obvious to EG, and he's obviously loyal to the defense first and foremost...so, his hyperbole got charged with some dumb schoolyard emotion.  I'm glad he's back, but I'm also aware that he's having to deal with some demons.