Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ha ha, Taylor Heinicke
T. Heinicke.  34-46, 336 YDS, 2 TD, 1 INT

Weeeeeeeeeee!

[Image: geico-pig.gif]

I am happy for him. It was fun to watch. 

He's turning into one of the best backup QBs in the NFL. He showed glimpses of that when he was here. Wish we still had him. 

If he wouldn't have kicked the door, things could have been different.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
If he wouldn't have kicked the door, things could have been different.
Here's Taylor!!!!   He was trying to audition for Shining II.  He didn't get that part but he is still working well with Scott Turner.   

Remember the shit that was given to those that didn't want to see him cut despite his poor kung foo ?  How much better would people feel now if it was Heineke backing up Cousins?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Remember the shit that was given to those that didn't want to see him cut despite his poor kung foo ?  How much better would people feel now if it was Heineke backing up Cousins?
I don't remember that to be honest.  I was all in on giving him a shot and I thought the vast majority of us agreed.  After we didn't give him a shot I kinda made the assumption that their was more behind the scenes.  You know what they say about assumptions.  Anyway, he was pretty much out of football until the Skins situation.

That game last night was well played by both teams, very inspired.  Hope we display the same this weekend.