Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good news
Teddy looked pretty good.  Nice mobility, felt the pressure and rolled out, nice throws downfield.  Some of the throws looked a bit awkward, but the gloves are so distracting when I watch him.  

He looked good indeed. Glad for him.

He had time to throw the majority of the time. He's a game manager that can move the chains. He can definitely win some games with a good surrounding cast. Hell, look at Jameis Winston, lol. 

I am glad for him.

Agree, great game for Teddy!  I would love to see him get his career back on track to where it was headed before his injury.  He is much more than a game manager, the guy is a winner and in this day and age of selfish, narcissistic players, he is a breath of fresh air and is easy to root for.  

Quote: @greediron said:
Teddy looked pretty good.  Nice mobility, felt the pressure and rolled out, nice throws downfield.  Some of the throws looked a bit awkward, but the gloves are so distracting when I watch him.  
Absolutely did.  Hopefully he doesn't lose his best WR due to injury.  Teddy has always been cool and calm with a strong clutch gene.  In 15, he was mounting a game winning drive on the road vs the Super Bowl champs (Denver) and the NFCCG runner up (Arizona), only to be thwarted because Matt Turnstile Kalil was our LT.  

A real shame what happened to him, he looked great in the preseason in 16.  No knee injury, no Bradford, and probably add another DE to that 17 squad that could have won it all

Denver will be my favorite 2nd team this year