Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So we are only carrying two RB's and one FB on our active roster??!!
And one of our RB's, Mattison, has Rib issues? Is only having three on an active roster normal? One  / two injuries or tweaks and then what? Am I just over reacting to this? Someone please help me out with this situation.

Abdullah is on the practice squad and can be active on game day I think.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
Ok - but could he be picked off our practice squad? does that mean he could be available for other teams?  Or is that another group of guys we keep but don't play? I always thought that guys on the PS can be dangerous - as in "I hope we don't try to hide this guy on the PS cuz some other team will probably nab him - But I think if a team does that they have to make the 53 active roster of that team. Ravens now need a RB in a big way.

Quote: @"NorthernCalVike" said:
@"greediron" said:
Ok - but could he be picked off our practice squad? does that mean he could be available for other teams?  Or is that another group of guys we keep but don't play? I always thought that guys on the PS can be dangerous - as in "I hope we don't try to hide this guy on the PS cuz some other team will probably nab him - But I think if a team does that they have to make the 53 active roster of that team. Ravens now need a RB in a big way.
I think he was protected this week.  I had to re-read up on the PS rules, much different now.  vets can be on it, 16 guys, can protect 2 a week, but only twice per person I think.