Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State of the purple
Frankly there are still questions. Maybe some questions have been answered but there are more. There was some better run blocking and pass blocking. Rashod Hill. Ugh. Special teams stepped up. Troy Dye had a great game. Nick Vigil coming across the edge was sweet.

The team is off since the quarantine. I was happy to see some positives from the defense. Of course Cook and Jefferson were not playing and Thielen was limited. But they have to think beyond them. This is supposed to be the time to spread things around. 

I wish we knew what was up with Barr. I get that preseason is supposed to be boring but this game was excessively so. Browning was brutal to watch. Still need a QB2. Made me think of the Ponder game against the Packers where everything went wrong. 

Tomlinson and Pierce were good to see. Loved seeing Peterson on the sidelines with the play call sheet fired up. Breeland was making plays too. I feel the defense will need less time to gel than the offense and OL. OL of course still has questions. I have to give kudos to Oli Udoh as well.