Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zimmer School of QBing
Why would he tell a rookie this? Mond probably doesn't know where the restrooms are at the training facility yet....

https://twitter.com/christomasson/status...6184310789

Frankly I am surprised Mond got as many reps as he did last night. 

I have no take-aways after watching him, other than he looked robotic and reminds me of the needle in physique. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Why would he tell a rookie this? Mond probably doesn't know where the restrooms are at the training facility yet....

Clueless Mike strikes again!  

The correct answer by a rookie who just screwed up and cost the team 10 days of practice without him, would have been "I will need to talk to coach about what he means, I want to do everything I can to improve."  

His failure to get a shot and then coming back this week and doubling down on not getting vaxed and then this defensive answer is not showing the kind of leadership or maturity needed to succeed at QB.  He looks like he has all the physical tools, but so much of QB is what is upstairs and right now there is no one home there.  

I know Zimm comes from that Parcell's coaching tree but he is "No" Big Tuna, that is for sure!

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:

If you watch the post-game interview, the reporter asked Mond what he thought about Zimmer saying he thought he (Mond) needed to come out of his shell a little more and be more vocal...  the reporter then asked if that is his personality or what were his thoughts on that...

Mond didn't seem defensive at all, he just said I don't what you mean by my personality but I thought I did a good job in the huddle and getting certain guys going.  He said one thing he could improve on is the whole operation of the offense, communicating quicker with the OL and his receivers.

This is a classic Tomasson tweet trying to stir up a story where there isn't one IMO...  context is everything.

The reporter is the one asking if that is his personality, not Zimmer.

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
Yea, big difference when taken out of context for me.  Nothing to see here, Thanks

Quote: @"minny65" said:
I know Zimm comes from that Parcell's coaching tree but he is "No" Big Tuna, that is for sure!
Not many are.

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
I would love if all reporters got timeouts for shit like that.  Tale a quote and print it out of context and lose your credentials for 1 week first offense, 1 month 2nd offense and permanent for third offense.  And this goes for all press regardless of what they are covering,  their job is to report the news, not create/fabricate it.