Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dennison out as O-Line coach
Quote: @"Nichelle" said:
Ladies and Gentlemen, Dr. Beasley -

https://twitter.com/BuffaloBills/status/...25858?s=20

It just dawned on me as I was driving, this guy has at least one big tattoo he's sporting.  How much thought went into knowing everything about the ink that he put in there.  Vanity trumps public safety I guess, how contagious are tattoo's anyway.  

Quote: @"minny65" said:
I think individual rights should supersede the whole community/family/team/species and common good.  
   Well minny, our whole American experiment is built on "individual rights". 
   You've heard of the Bill of Rights? 

"Individual Liberty" über-alles! 
   The Bill of Rights is the first 10 Amendments to the Constitution. It spells out Americans’ rights in relation to their government. It guarantees civil rights and liberties to the individual—like freedom of speech, press, and religion. It sets rules for due process of law and reserves all powers not delegated to the Federal Government to the people or the States. And it specifies that “the enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.”

Now of course the vax/non-vax question is not "individual vs. government"....for now....but it's dancing perilously close, lately.  Yeah?   (I'm vaxed, and so is my fam, btw) 

Quote:
@"minny65" said:
My rights are more important then anyone's else.  
Roe v Wade was a case of individual liberty. 
Was it worth "winning" at the greater cost to society?  I think I know your answer.  Wink
The Court found that “the right of personal privacy includes the abortion decision.”
Quote: @"minny65" said:
My ignorance is bliss.   
Ya know...like I said, I'm vaxxed, and I've made sure my family is vaxxed. 
I'm playing the odds.  

However, I certainly understand some individual  valid reasons not to covid-vax.  And many of those reasons (not to vax) are not borne of ignorance.  

[Image: 4xhkc9y64vz1.jpeg]

derp.  a liberal makes a joke.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
Derp. Conservatives make it too easy.

Quote: @"Nichelle" said:
Ladies and Gentlemen, Dr. Beasley -

https://twitter.com/BuffaloBills/status/...25858?s=20
I don't know, he sounds pro-tin foil to me.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@"greediron" said:
Derp. Conservatives make it too easy.
Double Derp.  We are laughing at you, not with you.