Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kinda Sucks having a little over two weeks from last Preseason game
Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@NorthernCalVike said:
until the first season game. 2019 had 10 days for all teams except the Thursday opener which had 7 days between PS and regular season.
It will be 16 days for Vikings last PS game (8-27) and first season game (9-12). Whats a fan to do???!!! I know, we don't have to deal with the lame 4th PS game - its just going to be a long two+ weeks!!!! Man, what a whiner I'm being!! LOL!
I don't know why they're doing it this way, especially considering they need to squeeze in another game for each team.

Why not have all final preseason games on Friday, like they normally do, then schedule the start of the regular season the following weekend. That would be Labor Day weekend. How nice would it be to have the opener on a holiday weekend? 

Personally, I don't want the NFL starting in the summer (Labor Day weekend).  Football is a fall sport, and I don't need the Vikings shortening my summers.  Keep them playing into the fall.  B)

Quote: @HappyViking said:
@MaroonBells said:
@NorthernCalVike said:
until the first season game. 2019 had 10 days for all teams except the Thursday opener which had 7 days between PS and regular season.
It will be 16 days for Vikings last PS game (8-27) and first season game (9-12). Whats a fan to do???!!! I know, we don't have to deal with the lame 4th PS game - its just going to be a long two+ weeks!!!! Man, what a whiner I'm being!! LOL!
I don't know why they're doing it this way, especially considering they need to squeeze in another game for each team.

Why not have all final preseason games on Friday, like they normally do, then schedule the start of the regular season the following weekend. That would be Labor Day weekend. How nice would it be to have the opener on a holiday weekend? 

Personally, I don't want the NFL starting in the summer (Labor Day weekend).  Football is a fall sport, and I don't need the Vikings shortening my summers.  Keep them playing into the fall.  B)

Its going to take me until thanks giving to get my summer projects done anyway.  I'm good on waiting. 

At 60, time seems to be moving quicker. I'm ok with the wait.

Also, stay off my lawn!

[Image: g9gydefsoi3a.gif]