Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And...Here...We...Go...
Quote: @minny65 said:
Hoping at 90:

1. RASHAD WEAVER, PITTSBURGHWeaver came back from a torn ACL in 2019 to be one of the most productive edge defenders in the country this past season. He’s a long-limbed edge who wins with his hands and play strength. He racked up 48 pressures and a 90.0 pass-rushing grade this past season.
Darn the other Pitt guy.  I watched a lot of both and Patrick Jones had a great year two years ago when Weaver was out with ACL.  I think like 45ish pressures and double digit sacks.   But Weaver jumped out to me over Jones

We traded Alijah Vera-Tucker for Christian Darrisaw, Kellen Mond, and Wyatt Davis.

My grades so far:

Darrisaw A+++ with the additional picks
Mond B+  Liked him the best of the remaining QB's 
Surratt - C 
Wyatt Davis - B+  Like him a lot but knee
Patrick Jones - C  so many better DE's available IMO.  

But the only thing I really had to get this draft was a starting LT and Guard so overall a homerun for me.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
We traded Alijah Vera-Tucker for Christian Darrisaw, Kellen Mond, and Wyatt Davis.
Well...when you put it like that....

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Holy crap!!

Paton has had a nice draft thus far.

Stoked after Day 1, thinking we would clean up Day 2 and came away very "blah".  I like the Davis pick, and either Mond or Mills would have been OK for what we need, I believe, but not sure on the other two.  I am hoping the front office is sure on them.  Seems like we left some more useful, higher-rated talent on the table for others to snatch.  We shall see...hoping, as always...