Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordan Reid Declares His Man-Love With Zero Shame
Every area scout has a gold star beside prospects that they’d stand on the table for in a draft room. Here’s a few of my gold star players in each day of the draft:

• Alijah Vera-Tucker

• Jaycee Horn

• Javonte Williams

• Elijah Molden

• Janarius Robinson

• Damar Hamlin

Ditto on Robinson plus his running mate whose name escapes me at the moment.

Joshua KainDOH

With him on AVT. Isn't Janarius Robinson your guy with the prototype body and vines for arms? 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
With him on AVT. Isn't Janarius Robinson your guy with the prototype body and vines for arms? 
Yup. Nearly 6-7, iirc 34+ inch arms. Kaindoh is more of the same. Power forwards. There's a DT from FSU too that grossly under produced. 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
Yup. Nearly 6-7, iirc 34+ inch arms. Kaindoh is more of the same. Power forwards. There's a DT from FSU too that grossly under produced. 
Huh? Wha?

[Image: gettyimages-1074715818-e1580157950892.jpg]

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
I think he's too much of a tweener to be a 43 DT. I think teams will view him more as a 3-4 Based end. That's just my opinion though. 

A lot of teams are going to like AVT more than the media. He'll end up being the cleanest evaluation in the 1st round. Just a solid player. I'm also a fan of Hamlin as a pure FS. He's very similar to Ant Harris coming out of college and could easily play with a bit of development. Should be a very strong ST player day one. 

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
I think he's too much of a tweener to be a 43 DT. I think teams will view him more as a 3-4 Based end. That's just my opinion though. 

A lot of teams are going to like AVT more than the media. He'll end up being the cleanest evaluation in the 1st round. Just a solid player. I'm also a fan of Hamlin as a pure FS. He's very similar to Ant Harris coming out of college and could easily play with a bit of development. Should be a very strong ST player day one. 
Not Marvin Wilson. There's a 4th guy from FSU who got miscast as a DE. Name escapes me.