Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VikeFans.com Meets up with Sir Diggz of VWO
Thanks to Diggz and all the VWO faithful for taking some time with us before the game!

SKOL!!!

[Image: SirDiggz_VWO.jpg?fit=650%2C320&ssl=1]VikeFans.com Meets up with Sir Diggz of VWO
Tom Moore meets up with Sir Diggz of The Viking World Order before the final Preseason Game versus the Miami Dolphins.

Read the full story here

is there an echo in here?

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
I had to repost it and merge the thread and then delete the duplicated replies. 

Link was broken as when I went to post it originally there was an interruption to my internet service (USBank) and it sort of screwed up the posting. All should be fixed in it now. 

Quote: @"Mike Olson" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
I had to repost it and merge the thread and then delete the duplicated replies. 

Link was broken as when I went to post it originally there was an interruption to my internet service (USBank) and it sort of screwed up the posting. All should be fixed in it now. 
there was a lot of shit broken at us bank this last week.. hopefully that gets fixed as well.

Nice job Tom, getting a quick interview in with VWO VP Sir Diggz.... we look forward to doing a Skol lot more with VikeFans.com. ! Huge Home Opener weekend coming up, including a Sat night, 9/9 evening VWO social time at the Mermaid that ALL Viking fans are welcome to come attend with us.