Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trevor Lawrence Pro Day Friday
Quote: @AGRforever said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@Jor-El said:
I wonder why he's bothering? Seems he can only drop at this point, and a private workout with a couple teams covers any concerns in Jacksonville and NY. Is he getting a cut from NFLN? Or trying to create trade interest?
There's really no way to prove this but, Lawrence could walk over to Urban Meyer, pants him, give him a wedgie, pull up his shirt and give him a titty twister, a pink belly, and proceed to drop a deuce on the field, and still go #1 overall.
But will they film it so we can all enjoy?
Based on his call of the Super Bowl streaker, I nominate Kevin Harlan to do the call.

Is it wrong that I hate Urban Meyer already...!?  Confused 

Did you stop hating him at some point?

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Did you stop hating him at some point?

Well, I sure didn’t miss him in his “retirement.”

Quote: @Jor-El said:
I wonder why he's bothering? Seems he can only drop at this point, and a private workout with a couple teams covers any concerns in Jacksonville and NY. Is he getting a cut from NFLN? Or trying to create trade interest?
I think he wanted to do it for a couple of his former WR receivers who are NFL free-agents... I think they wanted to catch his passes and put on a show. No question he is the #1 pick. 

@Jor-El said:
There's really no way to prove this but, Lawrence could walk over to Urban Meyer, pants him, give him a wedgie, pull up his shirt and give him a titty twister, a pink belly, and proceed to drop a deuce on the field, and still go #1 overall.
From what I hear, this may be a new drill at the combine. Gotta get under 10 seconds.

He looks like he's got skinny knees. Might be in for a precipitous drop all the way down to #14.

Quote: @PurpleCrush said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@Jor-El said:
From what I hear, this may be a new drill at the combine. Gotta get under 10 seconds.
Well, you'd have to be turtling the whole time to finish the last part of the sequence.

@PurpleCrush said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@Jor-El said:
Well, you'd have to be turtling the whole time to finish the last part of the sequence.
That's where you separate the wannabe's from the guys who push through all the way to the end.