Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
King of the Dipshits as HC in Detroit
As a Vikings fan, I hope that the Lions ownership continues to hire the wrong front office and coaching staff. They brought Spielman in and I suspect he is the one pulling the strings. But they are making changes and have a chance of breaking the cycle!
I have my own concerns about the Wilf's decisions to extend contracts and continue down a fruitless path.
Truth is, if it weren't for the Lions getting jobbed by the refs, the Vikings were the worst team in the NFCN this year; and the Lions are starting over!

Quote: @JR44 said:
That has to be the worst HC press conference I have ever seen by a long shot.  Figured he had plenty of time to prepare what he was going to say and that was what he came up with?  Imagine his game plans!
We can't imagine the game plans because:
1. He is not and x and o guy
2. He already stated he does not believe in a system but will trust the players.
3. He will hire a staff whose vision meshes with his. They just have to figure out what the head coaches vision is. A. Lynn got that code cracked I guess.
4. He brings a lot if energy and everyone wants to play for him... well except Stafford.

Can't wait for training camp and the season to start. 

I guess people are forgetting that the Lions now have a Spielman (Rick's brother Chris) advising them.  And what a first move--this is just the Spielman magic we all know and love at work!