Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's your choice for OC #6????
Quote: @purplefaithful said:
I'm not sure those Texas coaching jobs are as elite or secure as they used to be...

That said, I'd could see the missus and me living in Austin someday.

[Image: 6059TSOT_med_1_480x480.jpg?v=1592751706]
My son did an internship there and we visited: fun place but it is HOT as shit in the summer. And its getting overpopulated because everyone is moving there. Traffic going north and south thru the city is a nightmare. But awesome music scene, the river runs right thru town and the bats come out at dusk!

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Lynn has the background Zim seems to be drawn to. Three of five years he oversaw a top ten scoring offense. After that, I guess Pubes Jr.
Thank you. The only way we can make it stick is to use it. 
I'm fine with that. Just don't call him "young pubes." You'll get a knock on the door. 

I think staying in-house with Lil Kubiak or Dennison is most likely.
If RS/ownership wanted a big change on offense, they'd be better off replacing Zimmer with one of the elite offensive-minded HC candidates. Since they aren't doing that, that tells me they're happy with the current results/system. Thus, in-house makes the most sense.

Mike McDaniel of SF would have been another good option. SF will probably elevate him to OC with Mike LeFleur leaving to the jets.
Here is a great read about him. I will not be surprised if he is in the HC conversations next year.

Doug Pederson, but it will never happen.