Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pierce Takes Up Cross- Fit
Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
He spends too much time on the ground to ever put up the numbers Joseph did, but he's going to be a problem for every C he lines up against. Get used to seeing opposing Cs and Gs looking like they are on skates. Very stoked.

Joseph was a rare talent.  Overlooked because it isn't a glamor position, but his decline/injuries were a big reason our D declined.

Just give me another Pat Williams and the Foundation of the defense would be set. It sounds like Pierce has that type potential if he comes in, in shape.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
He spends too much time on the ground to ever put up the numbers Joseph did, but he's going to be a problem for every C he lines up against. Get used to seeing opposing Cs and Gs looking like they are on skates. Very stoked.
I think young Garrett might benefit from having the big lug practice against him. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
I think young Garrett might benefit from having the big lug practice against him. 
That, and another 15lbs to drop anchor.