Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GBN Updated Big Board

I don't think Minnesota will take Trey Lance.....but I think they should take Trey Lance. 

Boy, how do I put this...

Phillips at 9?

Mac Jones at 11?

Trask at 15?

JT Daniels at 22?

Justyn Ross at 29?

That's some...stuff

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:

Phillips at 9?

Mac Jones at 11?

Trask at 15?

JT Daniels at 22?

Justyn Ross at 29?

That's some...stuff
Mac Jones is the Jake Fromm of this upcoming Draft. I'll be surprised if he's selected before the middle of round 3. 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:

Phillips at 9?

Mac Jones at 11?

Trask at 15?

JT Daniels at 22?

Justyn Ross at 29?

That's some...stuff

Phillips is going to benefit from this being a really sub par year for pass rushers and from a size/athletic standpoint he fits the bill. 

Agree on the QB's.  Jones is more of a late first and Trask a second round guy who did himself no favors against Oklahoma last night 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

Phillips at 9?

Mac Jones at 11?

Trask at 15?

JT Daniels at 22?

Justyn Ross at 29?

That's some...stuff
Mac Jones is the Jake Fromm of this upcoming Draft. I'll be surprised if he's selected before the middle of round 3. 

Bama QB's are a tough evaluation to me because they are surrounded by such superior talent every year.  They can drop back, eat a sandwich before having to make a throw a lot of times and the WR talent is always top tier with this year being no exception.  For Jones credit though he is a pro style guy who makes a lot of big time throws.  Very accurate on the deep ball.

Quote: @"supafreak84" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

Phillips at 9?

Mac Jones at 11?

Trask at 15?

JT Daniels at 22?

Justyn Ross at 29?

That's some...stuff

Phillips is going to benefit from this being a really sub par year for pass rushers and from a size/athletic standpoint he fits the bill. 

Agree on the QB's.  Jones is more of a late first and Trask a second round guy who did himself no favors against Oklahoma last night 
I think there's a half dozen guys like Phillips who will be a available Day 2. This board is ridiculous.

Usually big boards are players ranked by talent, not where they will be picked because of team needs and positional value. If that's what GBN is doing then they have the QBs WAY too high IMO. 

IF and only if this is accurate, then Rousseau is the obvious drool worthy draft target. But I tend to agree with Kiper that Nixon just might be higher on NFL lists than everyone else thinks. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
I don't think Minnesota will take Trey Lance.....but I think they should take Trey Lance. 
If they have a shot, they have to take it. 

from the looks of that im thinking a trade down for leatherwood would get our 2nd back unless one of the miami DE’s are there