Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bailey must go
Quote: @"mblack" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"VikingOracle" said:
You must also get rid of the special teams coach.
Agreed. And there is NO WAY I can imagine him back on Zimmer's staff. 

NONE
He should be the first casualty 

Honestly I dont take joy in seeing people fail. Even at my entertainment expense, but this is pretty set in stone I would imagine...

[Image: we-got-a-7upej5.jpg]

if we have a kicker that can make a kick we win this game

In the course of this season, the vikes have cut a long snapper, there was a lot of discussion around cutting the punter and now the kicker should be canned.  Additionally, look at the rotation at kick/punt returner.  Throw in that the Vikes drafted a long snapper last year and 2 special team players this year.  What is the common denominator?  

While you are at it, bench Dozier.

Quote: @"VikingOracle" said:
In the course of this season, the vikes have cut a long snapper, there was a lot of discussion around cutting the punter and now the kicker should be canned.  Additionally, look at the rotation at kick/punt returner.  Throw in that the Vikes drafted a long snapper last year and 2 special team players this year.  What is the common denominator?  

Quote: @"VikingOracle" said:

Common denominator....Zimmer? B)

Quote: @"mblack" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"VikingOracle" said:
You must also get rid of the special teams coach.
Agreed. And there is NO WAY I can imagine him back on Zimmer's staff. 

NONE
He should be the first casualty 
They didnt open up the jet and push either out unfortunatley.