• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuckin hilarious
Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Who's bitching about Cousins now??
Not me.  Like I always say "Kirk is so clutch on game winning drives!" :p

That was awesome!

Quote: @"mblack" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
We all love Teddy but what does he do well? He's a game manager. Always has been. 
Here is where I sort of disagree with you...
1. Zim wants his QB to be a game manager and Teddy was near perfect at that. He can make the passes you expect him to make. Example he took the team down the field for the game winning field goal
2. If you want a QB that pushes the ball down the field, its not him.

My issue with the Teddy Vs Cousins discussion (if any) is that
1. Zim wants Cousins to play like Teddy. Be safe and make the plays he has to
2. Zim wants everything go through Cook (which is not wrong)
2. Fans want Cousins to push the ball down the field (which he sure can)
3. Everyone wants Cousins to be consistent.

So I feel like if we drafted Mahomes Zim would want him play safe. So I want a consistent QB and I want it drafted in the worst possible way but I am scared of the coaching staff developing the QB to be a dynamic QB in the mold of Watson, Rodgers, Mahomet etc

Agree.  The coaching staff handcuffs our QBs.  "Don't mess up"  "Don't mess up" .....
versus... "Go make a play"

You can't play this game "Not to lose"
Hello !?!     You play to win the GAME !!!

With how weird this season has been, the Vikings are a game away from being in play off contention (thanks again GB). That is some weird stuff. They are a game behind AZ. If AZ loses next week (they play LAC) and Vikings win against the JAX they will be tied. Then comes the tie breakers which I think favors AZ. Anyway, all they have to do is keep winning. With that said....
Anyone concerned about playing JAX next week based on how the Dallas game turned out?

Quote: @"mblack" said:
With how weird this season has been, the Vikings are a game away from being in play off contention (thanks again GB). That is some weird stuff. They are a game behind AZ. If AZ loses next week (they play LAC) and Vikings win against the JAX they will be tied. Then comes the tie breakers which I think favors AZ. Anyway, all they have to do is keep winning. With that said....
Anyone concerned about playing JAX next week based on how the Dallas game turned out?
 I would be concerned about playing the Jets with this team.  They should win,  but will they?

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"mblack" said:
 I would be concerned about playing the Jets with this team.  They should win,  but will they?
Not a lock, we will be facing the daunting task of Mike Glennon/Luton and possibly Minshew.

Quote: @"Viking1987" said:
I'm shocked he missed and  Bradley in doors
I was shocked as well because kickers dont miss vs the Vikes. Doesnt matter if it's indoors, outdoors, no wind, 30 mph wind, kickers dont miss. It felt good to see it not even be close, especially because his earlier one was a miss that the refs botched. 

Quote: @"minny65" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"mblack" said:
Not a lock, we will be facing the daunting task of Mike Glennon/Luton and possibly Minshew.
And they just fired the GM so the HC got a point to prove. Oh boy!