Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SI.com: There's hope for a quick turnaround in Minnesota
Quote: @"Kentis" said:
@"FLVike" said:
Without finding a new way to lose a game in hand to the Seahawks and another to the Titans we would be 4-3 . I seriously doubt we could turn it around but there's always a chance. I would hate to see us finish 8th in the NFC and miss the playoffs by a game or even a half game which has happened more times than I care to remember. There's no reason not to believe we win vs the Lions, Bears, and Cowboys which would get us even with 6 to go.

Umm, playing at Soldier Field on MNF(or any day for that matter), has historically been an impediment for this team...  Confused 
Listen in my heart as a fan I really do cheer when they win and won against GB.  But this team with this roster if it makes the playoffs would just be one and done.  My head tells me we need to lose every game for the long term.  there is not a better year to have a train wreck of a season with Covid, no fans, no chance of a home field advantage in the playoffs.

We need a QB.  we have really needed one for years I mean a franchise building young mobile active QB.  That allows you to make a run year after year.  The kind of QB that makes his offensive line better,  makes his recievers better, and gives you hope for a comeback in the fourth quarter when down two scores. A leader that can calm the guys and motivate them to play.  The worst thing for this franchise is to just keep hiring retread free agent QBs. 

Lets target a QB and go get him not one Chiefs fan is regretting moving up for Mahomes.