Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalvin yes, Dalvin no, Dalvin maybe

Zimspeak rule #1: If Zimmer comments on an injured player, assume the truth to be the exact opposite of what he says. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Zimspeak rule #1: If Zimmer comments on an injured player, assume the truth to be the exact opposite of what he says. 
Yeah I know hence the subject title. I don't really think Dalvin needs to play. It's not like they are going anywhere beyond the regular season anyway.

Wetlander was right...The only way the Vikings have a chance @ GB is if Cook goes off. But they better monitor his touches. 

Probably aggravates it and misses more games.  But they had to play him because..( insert reason here )?

Quote: @comet52 said:
Probably aggravates it and misses more games.  But they had to play him because..( insert reason here )?
Players play when they are healthy enough, simple as that.

Sunday is gonna be a shi*t show.  Result won't matter if he plays or not.  No need to rush him on the field.  Give him a few more weeks.

I really don't see a Vikings' victory in the forecast come Sunday...just too many things against them...

Quote: @IDVikingfan said:
Sunday is gonna be a shi*t show.  Result won't matter if he plays or not.  No need to rush him on the field.  Give him a few more weeks.
But if a GM just signed a RB to a big contract, and then it turns out the team probably is going to be rebuilding through the core years of that contract...that RB better have a +1,000 yard season or that GM might have one more bad judgment to explain.