Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They never gave a damn about you.
Quote: @"savannahskol" said:
@"Skodin" said:
GTFO with this Biden laptop story . . it's the most asinine non credible story I have ever heard and to admit you believe it shows no one, absolutely no one should take you seriously as an adult

A week ago, when the story broke, I was 1/2 concerned you may be right.  
No longer.  

I could yet be proven wrong....don't think so.  

I CERTAINLY don't feel "asinine, non-credible, non-adult"...for bringing it up. 
Maybe cuz Mr Bobulinski/I share former US Navy LT history....and I'm biased on that.  Smile

One thing is OBVIOUS....this is not Russian-dis-information.  

Ya'll got a problemSmile  
At the bold above
1. Trump using the presidency to promote his businesses and selling access at Mara-La-go is not a problem
2. Trump secretly doing business with other countries is not a problem
3. Trump appointing his family members to high ranking government positions is not a problem.
4. Jared and Ivanka making over 130 million last year (a deviation from the normal) while holding government offices is not a problem
5. Ivanka gaining numerous (over 40) patents in China in short order is not a problem
6. Trump refusing the findings of all intel communities and both houses about the 2016 elections and Russian meddling is not a problem
7. Trump lying (since 2015) about having a healthcare plan while currently in the Supreme Court trying to terminate protections for over 22 million people and also a few days ago pulling a lame stunt on camera is not a problem.
8. Trump's gross mismanagement of the pandemic that has killed over 220000 Americans and counting is not a problem.
9. Trump's constant lying even when provided with facts is not a problem
10. Trump's constant promotion if divisiveness and tension between Americans is not a problem
11. Trump's refusal to provide his taxes even when there are mounting questions about his financial dealings is not a problem
12. Jared Kusher's continued employment at the white house despite numerous failed security clearances and still not having a security clearance is not a problem
13. I think the point os already made so no need to continue listing major red flags that are not a problem 

But yes, the Hunter Biden story is a problem

You would think people that parade the notion of how much they care about the country and "draining the swamp" would atleast question one of the points above but nope there is nothing to see here. 
It is really sad to see how low we have become. At one point early on one thought the arguments were for arguement sake but over time it became clear some (quiet a handful i would add) really don't care about protecting the republic no matter how loud they say they are. It is all about personal gains and pushing any narrative that would help Trump no matter how ridiculous, hypocritical, baseless or abstract it is. All they need is a random link or some biased/far fetched commentary they can find to buttress their "point". One wonders how we got to a point where people simply refused to use their brains or think.  It is frightening unfortunately. But again... here we are

You gotta love the mind that will present this as evidence of something about a month after his employer wins a court case base on the argument "No reasonable viewer take Tucker Carlson seriously"

Politics

Fox News won a court case by 'persuasively' arguing that no 'reasonable viewer' takes Tucker Carlson seriously

Sonam Sheth

Sep 24, 2020, 10:42 PM

[Image: 5ed64b8f5af6cc72b314d0b3?width=900&forma...&auto=webp]

Tucker Carlson.

Fox News

• A federal judge on Thursday dismissed a lawsuit against Fox News
    after lawyers for the network argued that no "reasonable viewer" would
    take the network's primetime star Tucker Carlson seriously.
https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-news...020-9?op=1
I do know what is OBVIOUS and it's true some one does have a problem.

(CNN)The
White House included ending the coronavirus pandemic on a list of the
Trump administration's science and technology accomplishments, despite
nearly half a million Americans tested positive for Covid-19 in just the last week.
A
White House Office of Science and Technology Policy news release made
the claim in announcing a document highlighting the administration's
science and technology
https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/27/politics/...index.html

classic whataboutism.  We are talking about Joe Biden's crime family.

Quote: @"greediron" said:

Follow the thread it was about Carlson's report on Biden.  Their just throwing shit out there and seeing where it sticks, now go change you clothes.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
In case you forgot here is the first post on the thread....

Quote:BREAKING—New records reveal that, while Trump & his advisors were publicly giving rosy outlooks on the pandemic, they were privately giving dire warnings to wealthy investors behind closed doors, triggering sell offs.
I don't know how this is about Joe Biden's crime family. Feel free to read again and get caught up then re-evaluate your statement.
You are quick to bring up Biden for an "alleged" 3 million payoff (which has been debunked by any outlet with an ounce of credibility) but over look Trump's over 280 million debt that was mysteriously forgiven. Some even on Nov 9th 2016 (the day after the election). The same Trump will have over $900 million come due in his second term (if he wins). Yeah the Biden's are the crime family.