Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Riley got a good pass blocking grade
[Image: 0r7bc3i1sava.jpg]

Wow, might be the best year of his career. With him, Bradbury and O'Neill all playing well, it makes Samia's ineptitude even more frustrating. On the OL, you can have four all pros, but all it takes is one leak to sink your boat. 

Wonder if he continues to play well what the Vikes will do.  I think we all assume Reiff is gone after this year and Cleveland slides into LT, or maybe O’Neill moves there.  He’s Definitely a bright spot on the OL so far this year.

Reiff took a pay-cut to stay too right? He's definitely not just showing-up and going through the motions. That's a pro right there...

Best year he's had, but it doesn't make him a great LT.  But he's playing very well this season. 

Cleveland has yet to make an appearance at OG where he's been practicing for 10 weeks and a position of huge need.....Reiff playing at a really good level.... he's going no where soon IMO. 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Cleveland has yet to make an appearance at OG where he's been practicing for 10 weeks and a position of huge need.....Reiff playing at a really good level.... he's going no where soon IMO. 
I'm thinking Cleveland is either a huge work in progress or he's just not that good right now. I see other rookie OGs get playing time in the NFL and doing well.