Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State of the Purple
Ok here are some thoughts. It appears that Zim is only tolerating the offense and the qb. I understand the lost of Bridgewater hit him hard and then there was the roller coaster of qbs. He made the comment about Keenum and the horseshoe. Then there is the comment about chaos on the offense. It seems like he is throwing the offense and Cousins under the bus on this one. Granted that the last drive is the most memorable but the one we want to forget, but the offense brought it this game. Cook and Jefferson had great games. It seems that Zim and the defense are getting exposed more and he is trying to deflect from his part in it. I don't know maybe I am rambling here. Also why did Jefferson disappear in the second half? Did the philosophy change? I get that maybe Tennessee made some adjustments but we have to counter that. We know that the OL is still an issue but they gave up 30 points. What are they expecting from the offense? I thought Zim wanted 21 points to be the magic number. The defense gave up 30. 

Are you saying you're tired of Zimmer's endless excuses and blaming of everyone except his defensive unit?? And that it would be nice to have a head coach who backed his entire team, not just the defense?

[Image: 77famec9hr6v.gif]

The dumpster fire has spread to the building...

Didn't like Keenum, doesn't like Cousins. When asked about Cook's day, Z said, 'I wish he wouldn't have fumbled'.

Its getting tired, Mike. I'm still a fan somewhat but it might be time soon to spend more time at the ranch in Kentucky. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Didn't like Keenum, doesn't like Cousins. When asked about Cook's day, Z said, 'I wish he wouldn't have fumbled'.

Its getting tired, Mike. I'm still a fan somewhat but it might be time soon to spend more time at the ranch in Kentucky. 
The quicker he retires, the better off this team will be. He had his run, and he took it as far as he could, but his time is up and the team needs to move on from him and the GM. Just like we let Tomlin get away instead of firing Chili, we should have kept Stefanski and gotten rid of Zimmer and Kubiak. It pains me to say this, but the Browns will have a better record than the Vikings this year.