Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dantzler out, Go Gladney and Dru!!!

Man, I'm trying not to be glass 1/2 empty and there's lots of football left - hopefully...

But outside of Dalvin signing? There hasn't been much good news on this team.

Skys are cloudy. Maybe a road win will cure everything for now. 

crud

I'm hoping Jefferson gets more playing time this week. 

Bisi might as well have stayed home last week and the TE's were non-existent in the passing game. I think they were staying in for pass pro most of the game.

Wading through  unusual off-season, and trying to manage expectations has made it hard to even guess what will happen this season.

Quote: @"Mattyman" said:
Wading through  unusual off-season, and trying to manage expectations has made it hard to even guess what will happen this season.
This. Normally, I would feel good about this being a win but I don't for some reason. I think this game will go right down to the end and will leave Viking's fans still wondering how good this team really is. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:

Bisi might as well have stayed home last week and the TE's were non-existent in the passing game. I think they were staying in for pass pro most of the game.
That's what happens when you have the ball for 18 minutes, which is a team record by the way. I think Cousins threw the ball 5 times in the 1st half. 

I'm going to wait until we see a more typical game script before I make too many judgements about the offense.

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:

That's what happens when you have the ball for 18 minutes, which is a team record by the way. I think Cousins threw the ball 5 times in the 1st half. 

I'm going to wait until we see a more typical game script before I make too many judgements about the offense.
Fair enough...

Living in MN and losing 3 in a row to GB makes me more ornery than usual. We haven't had that happen in a while thank goodness. 

Need a win. Not sure if we'll get one. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Need a win. Not sure if we'll get one. 
I think we're a better team than the one that laid a turd last week. How much better is what I'm not sure about yet.