Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So...Main Party Voters....
...how the freaky fresh hell can you back either of those senile racists facing rape charges?  I really can't begin to understand.

Meanwhile, social commentary!

#LETHERSPEAK

[Image: 118765952_10216893631360229_817040708765...e=5F759091]

[Image: 118697008_10216889174848819_930101004677...e=5F763CB7]

It's Got to be This Year, KAM, KOC, and Flores...Bring It!

Sorry, kinda had to.  I've had over a dozen people, this week alone, assure me that voting 3rd party was "selfish", voting my conscience was "wasteful", and the ever-present "voting 3rd party is just a vote for (lying, treasonous, potential rapist main-party stooge X)".

They also told me, practically in the same breaths, that people like me were "too few to matter", yet were "the ones destroying America".

I am not making this up, whatsoever.

So, more than before, I'm convinced that main party fan clubs are just...well, either insane or just puppet people.   Which is it?

I think they're being silly unless you're in a toss up state.  For example, Idaho has gone R for over 50 years with +15 to 25 margins.  Others such as Minnesota have gone D for the same number of years.  The toss up states are the ones that really matter since the election is determined by electoral vote not popular vote.  I personally do not care for either main party candidate and will vote 3rd party as a protest vote.

Quote: @"Zanary" said:
Sorry, kinda had to.  I've had over a dozen people, this week alone, assure me that voting 3rd party was "selfish", voting my conscience was "wasteful", and the ever-present "voting 3rd party is just a vote for (lying, treasonous, potential rapist main-party stooge X)".

They also told me, practically in the same breaths, that people like me were "too few to matter", yet were "the ones destroying America".

So, more than before, I'm convinced that main party fan clubs are just...well, either insane or just puppet people.   Which is it?
You keep pushing this 3rd party garbage. What has it gotten you or this country? Insult me all you want...ppfffft. Nada....Pick a side. The 3rd party crap is a dream. The 2 main parties will be there to the end, however it turns out. I don't see this USA here in 20-30 years.

Quote: @"Purplemachine" said:
@"Zanary" said:

You keep pushing this 3rd party garbage. What has it gotten you or this country? Insult me all you want...ppfffft. Nada....Pick a side. The 3rd party crap is a dream. The 2 main parties will be there to the end, however it turns out. I don't see this USA here in 20-30 years.
If "pick a side" means "enable traitor clubs backing senile racists/rapist", well...what kind s**t would want that?  Seriously?

The junk in DC and its various pet media services are butt-surfing the entire country...and their fan clubs are enabling it.  That's the reality.