Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ezra working at right guard

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@MaroonBells said:
@Bullazin said:
Sounds like Samia is a backup G
It's either an oversight or he moved to left guard. 
I think Kubiak wants Samia to beat out Elflein for starting left guard. Elf is the incumbent so he rightfully starts camp at his spot, but for whatever reason they view Samia's best spot on the line at LG. Let's see if he can snag it. 
When I watch Samia it reminds me a bit of Hutch when he first got here,  good athleticism,   really will take blocks downfield at times and brings nasty on about every snap,   he doesn't have the game that Hutch had obviously,  but he has the style and mentality imo.

Same old OL shit, hell I’ve only got questions on 4 of the 5 positions, no worries right...!?  Confused RT however seems solid, they’ll probably move him...  Wink B)  

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@MaroonBells said:
@Bullazin said:
Sounds like Samia is a backup G
It's either an oversight or he moved to left guard. 
I think Kubiak wants Samia to beat out Elflein for starting left guard. Elf is the incumbent so he rightfully starts camp at his spot, but for whatever reason they view Samia's best spot on the line at LG. Let's see if he can snag it. 
When I watch Samia it reminds me a bit of Hutch when he first got here,  good athleticism,   really will take blocks downfield at times and brings nasty on about every snap,   he doesn't have the game that Hutch had obviously,  but he has the style and mentality imo.
I got to meet Hutchinson, he used to be a neighbor of a good buddy of mine. To say he was a large and intimidating presence would be to put it mildly. 

All football players have that aura, but Hutch took it to a whole new level. Bryant McKinnie too.