White guy holding a BLM sign
Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Skodin" said:
No surprise to me, doesn’t have to be the heart of Klan territory to find that level of ignorance.  

I have been saying it for years, a large portion of Americans are dumb.

Poorly educated, disgustingly fed, brainwashed by media, willfully ignorant.

Love this country’s principals, our ideals, our history of leadership, losing faith in its people.  It is going to be a rough ride the next couple of years.
and its a damn good thing we have those poorly educated and such, that people in ivory towers like to look down upon,  its on their backs that this country was made and continues to rely on to do the jobs that most wouldn't do (or couldn't do) if they had to.

as far as racism... the poor and under-educated hardly have exclusive rights to bigotry.... plenty of people in your ivory towers would wear that label (as long as it was tailor made and not off the rack)
Jimmy, the seeds of racism take root in that kind of thinking. The kind of thinking that separates "real" America from those who live in cities, in "ivory towers," the "liberals," the educated, the "elites" that they hate so much. 
what kind of thinking?  that people arent less because of their education levels?  that people arent less because they have a poor diet?   that some how a higher education makes a person unable to be racist or brain washed by the media?

racism isnt a political matter,  its not a matter that is corrected by education... fuck some of the most bigoted pieces of shit in this country are likely carrying around Masters degrees or higher,  and I'm quite certain that all those KKK members dont necessarily vote red... or that racism ends with the KKK or with a lack of pigment in a persons skin.

you know what separates America... its the notion that one side in above all this shit and the rest are scum... fuck that shit and any arrogant fucker that tries to imply it.

Oh boy, you've invaded their safe space.......
So there was some fucked up shit said in that video but you know what?  I can stand outside with any sign that says anything and get people to say stupid shit.  Heck I've been that guy before and not had anything even controversial on said sign. It just so happened to be before everyone had access to good video equipment.
Speaking of equipment.  That was one heck of a microphone to pick up voices that good while someone was driving.
Man stands in front of a white pride billboard holding a BLM sign and gets an earful of hateful and racist threats: The rest of America is shocked and disgusted. Trump's America thinks these are the people who built America.  Kid with sign thinks he's better than them. People say stupid shit all the time. Audio probably manipulated.

This is the America we live in now, where obviously despicable behavior is no longer universally condemned but excused and defended and rationalized, while the messenger of such behavior questioned.

If we're supposed to "condemn" stupid shit we would be condemning till we turn blue in the face and it wouldn't change what was said or who said it.  To the best of my knowledge I wasn't one of those hillbillies saying that stuff so I'm not really sure what you want?  
"We can have justice whenever those who have not been injured by injustice are as outraged by it as those who have been."
--Solon

Quote: @"SFVikeFan" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"SFVikeFan" said:
There’s good people on both sides, sure.

Where have I heard that line before?

Sorry but while there are some racist elements in nearly every faction of Americans, Trump and his cult of supporters HANDS DOWN HAVE THE FUCKING MARKET CORNERED ON RACISM.

Sorry if this reality isn’t what you like to read and don’t care to admit, so now you circle back to marginalizing it again.

“Holier than thou” and “white ivory towers” for speaking out against racism ... this fucking country is hopelessly lost.

I mean the guy you're going to replace the Cheeto with is one of the biggest racists in politics.  Trumps "cult" hasn't cornered anything.  At most Trump has given a platform from which to speak but the offenders were racists before Trump they'll be racists after. 

Honest question:  Are you calling the 63M people that did vote for Trump racists?
Since you missed the point the first time I will repeat myself and type slower:

Not all Trump supporters are racist, but nearly all racists are Trump supporters.  

“Trump has given a platform to speak”

What the fuck does that even mean?  Trump invented freedom of speech?  

Biden says stupid shit too but compared to Trump’s nearly daily racist rants - just like his shit today about the suburbs are under attack - he’s a saint.  

I didn't miss a damn thing. Maybe if you weren't so condescending (however, that is typical with people like you) people might listen to you more.  Politically, I identify as a libertarian with strong leaning towards fiscal conservatism.  I didn't vote for Trump.  I didn't vote for Romney.  I hated McCain with passion.  I did vote for Bush 2.0 for re-election but not initially.   However, the liberals here, including you seem to think that if you're not some hardcore UBI, M4A, alt leftist that you must be a Trump supporter.  Theres been plenty of things Trump has done that have been productive and there's plenty of things including nearly every time he opens his mouth that have been unproductive. 

When you guys elect Biden do you get to own all the racist stuff he's said and done?  What about all his pedophilia?  Is that going to be all on you?

So now unwanted touching = pedophilia

Keep it up, your shit gets more laughable the more you post.

”People like you” ... in other words you only have a problem when I lump people into a group but can’t see you do the same fucking thing.

So now unwanted touching = pedophilia.........................................................................
YES, that is exactly what pedophilia is.  Some person who has reached age of majority doing unwanted touching to a minor. 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"SFVikeFan" said:

So now unwanted touching = pedophilia.........................................................................
YES, that is exactly what pedophilia is.  Some person who has reached age of majority doing unwanted touching to a minor. 

An unwanted hug or unwelcomed touching of a shoulder doesn’t equate to someone who has sexual attraction to children, which is pretty easy to look up the definition if you weren’t so warped and trying to go out of your way to make some retarded political comparison.

He also did it to adult women, so your whole point of “Joe B is a pedophile” is a fucking joke but that’s par for the course for you.

Get a dictionary after your therapy session.

@"AGRforever" said:
@"SFVikeFan" said:

An unwanted hug or unwelcomed touching of a shoulder doesn’t equate to someone who has sexual attraction to children, which is pretty easy to look up the definition if you weren’t so warped and trying to go out of your way to make some retarded political comparison.

He also did it to adult women, so your whole point of “Joe B is a pedophile” is a fucking joke but that’s par for the course for you.

Get a dictionary after your therapy session.
He's not alone. I've heard this from others in the cult. It's such a bizarre connection to try to make. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised.