Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rookies report to TC on Tuesday
Let's be honest,  many nfl players off field lifestyles coupled with the nature of the game...there is no medical professional that would look at this virus and come up with a plan to safely proceed with a season.  Players calling for other measures are just angling for other shit, like less without losing their monster paychecks regardless of the loss of income for the owners.

I sure want this season to start, if it does, I can’t see it ending well.  

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
Let's be honest,  many nfl players off field lifestyles coupled with the nature of the game...there is no medical professional that would look at this virus and come up with a plan to safely proceed with a season.  Players calling for other measures are just angling for other shit, like less without losing their monster paychecks regardless of the loss of income for the owners.
yep

Vikes rookies are reporting Thursday, not Tuesday as originally expected. 
https://twitter.com/Vikings/status/12852...91942?s=20

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
Millionaire players complaining they have to work for a paycheck?  What about the rest of us that are working right now? 

How about, just get to work.

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
https://twitter.com/TheKyleAisle/status/...7127928833

And on cue, the NFL will implement a penalty if the defender breathes on a star QB.

Quote: @"greediron" said:

And on cue, the NFL will implement a penalty if the defender breathes on a star QB.

Pretty sure they already have that in place for the Vikings every time they play Rodgers or Brees. 

I would have added Russell Wilson, but I can't remember our defense getting close enough to breathe on him...

Quote: @"RS Express" said:
@"greediron" said:

Pretty sure they already have that in place for the Vikings every time they play Rodgers or Brees. 

I would have added Russell Wilson, but I can't remember our defense getting close enough to breathe on him...

I do.  I remember BRob sacking him and Wilson continued to act like he wasn't down so BRob held his leg.  The refs threw a flag for necessary roughness as Wilson scrambled into the endzone after he was let go.